Who Needs Drugs Who Needs Drugs

lol, I agree....

Just to the extent of the song's lyrics "Who needs drugs, when you could be like me". Besides that I liked the lyrics and even the vocals, I liked how it felt. :P

NeverHundred responds:

haha, thaaanks! The lyrics just sort of came to me. When I first sang the choras i sang it in a falsetto, I've considered trying to record that over the original song... a little vocal harmony... I don't think it would work out though.

Your Eyes - F-777 Your Eyes - F-777

!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved! Saved to my favs......like alomost all your other audio. I love your work. T-T

I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus

Lol! XD

Okay, voted. I liked it, though I didn't remember you before. Sorry! :)

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Haha it's all good, the Zelda theme's been up for a long time you probably fave'd it a long time ago =P Thanks for the support!

Hide and Seek {Techno Mix} Hide and Seek {Techno Mix}

Awesome!!!

I can't believe I actually sat and listened to the whole thing. I rarely do that! Its one of my favess now. XD

fishfood2021 responds:

Damn right! :) Glad you liked it.

Journey Into Twilight - F-777 Journey Into Twilight - F-777

Sooo not a waste of time!

I'm glad you decided to finish it. I likes alot! Faved <3!

Teddy Teddy

AWESOME! T-T

It was an amazing intro! You weren't lying when you said this was a mixture of nearly all the genres. It sounds lik an video game entry, dance, and rock. I likes, I likes alot! Good first entry! >,<

SmurGoes responds:

Haha, thanks a lot! Personally I don't think much of this song but it seems to fare well with the rest of the community! :D

Thanks for your review!

Across the Universe (With Me) Across the Universe (With Me)

I love the 80's!

This sounds very 80's or 90's house music-ish, which is awesome! Very awesome in deedy! Then when it gets to like 1:30 and the end it sounds more modern. I like that you were able to mix the two, wether you meant to or not. ;P

SmurGoes responds:

Hehe, I really had no intentions other than to make an ambient song with a nice beat in it. The "modern" part of the song is actually me playing my guitar, but with a phaser and a lot of other FX. I think I was going for something like Röyksopp does.

Thanks for your input! :D

Mellow Crisps Mellow Crisps

Better than expected.

I really thought this was going to be a joke entry. You know when people put really random crap in, that for some reason they think is funny, but I REALLY liked it. It was mellow, but still kept me intrested...probly was the voice in the BG. @_@

But I though it was good. ^_^

SmurGoes responds:

If you thought the voices were interesting you should check out Ted Ryan's short film on YouTube, it's really nice.
Just search for Crisp Ted Ryan.

Thanks for all of your reviews, I really appreciate it! :D

DK Country RMX DK Country RMX

@_@

I KNOW THIS SONG!!! Good job.

aeop responds: